At BodyActive Therapies our focus is on maintaining the health of our staff and clients.
For this reason we have changed our operational procedures to maintain compliance with current government recommendations.
In line with these guidelines we are also restricting the number of staff and clients in the clinic at any given time.
As well as our usual cleaning and hygiene procedures, the following measures are now in place for the health and safety of our staff and clients:
- Cleaning of treatment tables and rooms between clients
- Face masks and disposable gloves used where appropriate
- Regular cleaning of bathrooms and surfaces such as door handles.
- Restricting the number of clients in the clinic at any one time
- Hand sanitiser for all clients on entering the clinic
- Temperature checks on arrival
For the health of our staff and clients can we ask that if you are in one of the following categories, please wait until you have been medically cleared or have been symptom free for at least two weeks before making an appointment
- have returned from oversees and are in a 14 day self isolation period
- have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for coronavirus
- are experiencing a cough, sore throat, fever or any flu-like symptoms
For those of you who are not in a risk category and are in need of our services, we are here for you.