BodyActive Therapies is remaining open during this period of coronavirus pandemic as we have a duty of care to help our clients to stay healthy and to continue providing remedial massage and natural health care to the people who need our services.
For the health and safety of our staff and clients and to help slow the spread of this virus in the community, can we ask that if you are in one of the following categories, please call to reschedule your appointment to a later date or refrain from making an appointment online until it is safe for you to do so.
- have returned from oversees and are in a 14 day self isolation period
- have been asked to work from home and are in a self-isolation period as someone in your workplace has tested positive to the virus
- have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for coronavirus
- are experiencing a cough, sore throat or fever.
Be assured that we are maintaining our usual high standard of hygiene as is our professional requirement.
- Clean linen and towels are used for every client
- Fresh massage oil for every treatment.
- Staff thoroughly wash hands before and after every treatment.
- Bathrooms and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- All acupuncture needles are single-use disposable.
To help us keep our doors open and for the health of our staff and customers, can we please ask that everyone adheres to the current guidelines and please inform us if you unfortunately fall into one of these risk categories.
Remember, self-isolation is only for two weeks.
For those of you who are not in a risk category, we are here for you.
Please do not hesitate to make your regular booking.